Since 1931, the Utah Museum of Contemporary Art has been the epicenter for contemporary art in Utah. Your membership directly supports compelling exhibitions by today’s most relevant local, national and international artists and innovative education and community outreach programs. Members experience a more intimate connection to the Museum by gaining early and exclusive access through members-only benefits.
- Unlimited Admission
- Invitation to Exhibition Opening Receptions
- 10% Discount at the Art Shop
- Early access to Lecture and Event Tickets
- Access to LinkedIn Networking Group
- Invitations to Members-only viewing hours
Core Benefits for 1
Educator $45: Friend level benefits for one with proof of educator ID.
Two adults and up to four children under 19.
All Benefits of Family, plus:
Reciprocal Admission to 100+ Contemporary Art Museums
All Benefits of Associate, plus:
Members-Only Curator Led Tours
Validated Parking at Marriott Hotel
The Utah Museum of Contemporary Arts’ Corporate Membership program offers businesses ongoing opportunities for engagement with the Museum and its staff. In return for their support, Corporate Members enjoy many unique benefits—from recognition on the Museum’s website to membership cards for employees, invitations to behind-the-scenes events, and entertaining privileges.
Corporate Partner $1,000
- Annual Art Fitness DEAI
- Two transferable membership cards in the company’s name
- Recognition on the Museum’s website
- Opportunity to arrange a private tour for up to ten guests of an exhibition with the Curator during museum hours
- Invitations to exhibition opening previews and receptions
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- $950 tax-deductible