COVID-19 Updates from UMOCA
The Utah Museum of Contemporary Art’s operating hours of Wednesday-Thursday from 11 am – 6 pm Fridays from 11 am – 9 pm have resumed, and advanced registration is required for admission. Admission to UMOCA is free, with a suggested donation of $8.
Policies & Procedures to Ensure Visitor and Staff Safety
- Masks or face coverings, which cover both the mouth and nose, are required for entry into the Museum and must be worn at all times by visitors and staff.
- If you do not have a mask, no problem, we have one for you.
- Advanced online registration is required
- We ask that visitors practice social distancing while visiting the museum.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and other visitors not in your household.
- New signage has been installed to encourage social distancing and new max occupancies established for each gallery relative to its size.
- Custodial staff will be cleaning all high-touch surfaces throughout the day and spot cleaning will occur as needed.