COVID-19 Updates from UMOCA
The Utah Museum of Contemporary Art is open Wednesdays & Thursdays from 11am–6pm and Fridays from 11 am–9pm. Admission to UMOCA is free, with a suggested donation of $8.
Policies & Procedures to Ensure Visitor and Staff Safety
Due to Salt Lake County’s transition to moderate COVID-19 transmission level, Salt Lake County Arts & Culture has updated COVID-19 policies for the museum:
- Masks or face coverings, which cover both the mouth and nose, are required for entry into the Museum and must be worn at all times by visitors and staff.
- If you do not have a mask, no problem, we have one for you.
- Advanced online registration is no longer required. Walk-ins welcome!
- Visits are no longer limited to 30 minutes. Stay as long as you like.
- Museum capacity has increased from 10 visitors to 15% of normal capacity to allow more visitors in the museum safely.
- We ask that visitors practice social distancing while visiting the museum.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and other visitors not in your household.
- New signage has been installed to encourage social distancing and new max occupancies established for each gallery relative to its size.
- Custodial staff will be cleaning all high-touch surfaces throughout the day and spot cleaning will occur as needed.