Corporate Partnerships at UMOCA
Corporate giving strengthens our community, and we welcome your support.
Utah Museum of Contemporary Art (UMOCA) provides our partners prominent exposure and incomparable brand affiliation. At UMOCA, we offer the community something that no one else provides—exposure and access to contemporary art. We do this through cutting-edge exhibitions, educational programming, community outreach and partnerships, artist residencies, and a myriad of other resources: all free of charge.
Each year UMOCA welcomes more than 58,000 visitors. We inspire kids, engage teens, teach adults, and inspire artists through our one-of-a-kind programming. Contemporary since 1931, we are the first art center in Utah, and are unique in Utah with our level of community engagement and focus on current issues.
A corporate partnership with UMOCA provides opportunities to engage employees, entertain clients, align your mission with our community-oriented efforts, and ultimately, promote your brand.
UMOCA considers our sponsors true partners and are committed to working collaboratively to create a comprehensive benefits package, ensure strong brand recognition, and broad visibility.
UMOCA is a leader of culture in Utah. Here is a sampling of how we have been described by community members and an example of the type of message your business could align with:
- “The most adventurous and relevant contemporary art institution in the state.”
- “UMOCA is a pillar of our culture. It is brave and contemporary.”
- “Every major city needs an art organization like UMOCA. Contemporary art is a voice for the voiceless.”
- “UMOCA keeps the city up to pace with the rest of the world.”
- “UMOCA is the spine of the Utah art world and the heart of the community.”
Corporate Partner Program
UMOCA is strategically centered in downtown Salt Lake City, next to major cultural landmarks like Temple Square and the Salt Palace Convention Center, both of which attract audiences from across the country and around the globe. In general, 42% of our visitors are tourists and 37% are from Salt Lake City specifically, while the remainder are from Utah broadly.
As a member of the Corporate Partner Program, your company will have exclusive and unparalleled access to the museum, along with invitations to exhibition openings and annual galas, networking opportunities, and behind-the-scenes tours and closed-hour exhibitions.
Sample of Corporate Benefits
- Broad visibility through our extensive marketing and public relations efforts
- Access to our distinguished venues for client engagement
- Acknowledgement in Annual Report and any printed listing of the Museum’s Corporate contributors
- Digital press materials, including press releases with the opportunity for corporate statements
- Invitations to ribbon cutting, opening reception, and all other strategic goal-related events
- Recognition on the Museum’s social media channels
- Signage placed throughout museum
- Title wall on museum entrance or Education Studio